You can make a very nice colouring book at home.
You will need:
- Stencils (type of stencils is up to you)
- Office paper
- MAGIC Triangular Wax Crayons (grey is the best colour)
- PRIMO water colours
- PRIMO fibre-tip-pen black
- For this projects, use the Frottage technique with MAGIC Stencils and MAGIC Wax Crayons (it is very important to use MAGIC Triangular Wax Crayons for future work).
- After you have Frottaged the Stencils, paint it with water colours.
- To complete your picture, use a fibre-tip marker and make contours.
- It´s easy as you think! Now you can prepare a colouring book for your kids every day. And don´t throw away the paper, it is great material for other crafts. This project is very easy, quick and attractive.